Ascendancy is an international fund that specializes in managing and servicing distress assets in the mortgage sector. We create solutions for our clients in the main departments of the core business: Extrajudicial Collection & Recovery, Judicial Process and REO's Management.Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the collection of delinquent mortgage loans.
- Negotiate payment arrangements with customer to avoid mortgage delinquency, foreclosures and repossessions.
- Work in accordance with consumer privacy laws and company procedures.
- Contact debtors regarding status of account and fees past due.
- Determine debtor’s financial ability to offer alternate payment programs and methods.
- Perform skip tracking to locate debtors with incorrect contact information.
- Document and maintain all incoming and outgoing collection efforts in accordance with the established standards. (e.g. Updated phone numbers, Letters & Mailing addresses).
- Advise customers of their responsibilities under term of contract. Provide individual loan counseling on acceptable repayments terms.